|Mmmmm cheesy goodness|
This can either just be thrown together last minute, skipping the crock pot and just boiling your chicken instead, or you can do what I did today. I threw 2-4 frozen chicken breast, a jar of spaghetti sauce, and a can of petite diced tomatoes in the crock pot and let it cook for 6 hrs on low. It has a great flavor slow cooking like this if you can manage getting it in early enough for the meat to cook all the way.
Add two 2.25 oz cans of sliced olives and 1 cup of cheese, stir. The top with 1 additional cup of shredded cheese.
Place in the oven at 325 degrees for 20-25 min.
I served with steamed broccoli and rolls.
Recipe without picture
Recipe with picture
2. Boil chicken then cut into bite size pieces.
3. Cook pasta, make sure not to overcook it will go in the oven next.
4. Mix chicken pieces, pasta sauce, petite diced tomatoes, pepperoni, olives, and pasta.
5. Stir in 1 cup of cheese, then place mixture in a 9x13 pan or large casserole dish.
6. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
7. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.