Friday, February 4, 2011
Take 8 burrito size tortillas and heat them in the microwave til they are warm. I put the stack in for 30 sec then flip them and put them back in for 30 sec, flip them again and nuke them one more time for 30 sec.
2lb Chicken breast
1 cup minute brown rice, uncooked
1/2 can black beans drained and rinsed (optional)
1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
8 burrito size flour tortillas
2 cup shredded cheese
2 (10 oz) cans green enchilada sauce
1. Boil then shred chicken breast
2. Cook rice according to package
3. Mix cooked rice, cream cheese, chicken, and 1/3 cup enchilada sauce in a large mixing bowl. Then add in 1/2 can black beans, don't over stir after adding beans or they will mush
4. Warm tortillas then roll mixture up in tortillas and place in 9x13 baking dish
5. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top and then shredded cheese on top of that.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes